1. RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- When booking, we politely request the filling of the entire guest profile, followed by its timely submission, to facilitate the check-in process and the stay.
- At the time of booking guests will be asked how they wish to be contacted by the reception of RM Guest House during the stay, focusing on electronic and/or personal telephone through written messages.
- Flexible cancellation policy: in case of booking cancellation due to Coronavirus, there will be no charge, provided that we are informed up to 48 hours before the check-in date.
2. ACCESS THE HOTEL
- Exclusive access to guests, for any service.
- Hand sanitizer available at Guest House access points.
- Whenever possible, guests will preferably stay in a room which has not been occupied the night before.
- Both check-in and check-out, will take place at the reception or online – as the guest wishes.
- RM team will be properly protected, using personal protective equipment.
- Reinforcement and disinfection practices and measures of all rooms.
- Bags disinfected at arrival.
- Masks available for guests.
- Decorative items removed from the rooms.
4. CLEANING AND DISINFECTION
- Reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection practices and measures throughout the day, of materials and existing equipment in accommodation units and common spaces, with special focus on high contact points.
- Use of disinfectant products with formulation recommend by WHO.
- Log book recording of disinfections performed.
- Regular ventilation of all accommodation units and common spaces.
- Elimination of elements of high contact and difficult to disinfect the accommodation units and common spaces.
- Regular disinfection of handrails and handles.
- We are following WHO and DGS recommendations on how to handle and wash textiles, such as sheets and towels, which are washed on our own laundry.
- Use of disposable items by our cleaning team.
- Cleaning team properly protected by personal protective equipment (mask, visor, gloves and disposable apron).
- Guests may choose whether or not to request cleaning service during.
- Hand sanitizer available at reception points.
- Switch from regular vacuum cleaner to water filter vacuum cleaner.
- Rooms air conditioning filters cleaned each time there is a check-out; living room filter cleaned 3 times per week.
5. BREAKFAST SERVICE
- A la carte breakfast, included in the rate, is served in the breakfast room by appointment.
6. EXPERIENCES / ACTIVITIES
- RM Guest House has developed special partnerships – assuring services are compliant with hygiene and sanitary norms. Information about the experiences and activities available is updated daily and can be accessed on the digital program sent before the arrival.
- Bikes are disinfected after each use.
7. SUPPORT FOR COVID-19 SUSPECTED CASES
- Our entire team is able to support our guests in case of emergency or suspicion.
- Internal procedure is activated if a guest or staff member is infected.
8. RM GUEST HOUSE TEAM
- Training of all teams on new procedures.
- Reinforcement of hygiene rules and respiratory hygiene.
- Training on “Clean and Safe” certification.
- Uniform must be changed daily at the workplace.
- Employees have an individual safety kit for mandatory use.
- Staff Only areas cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- It is privileged to carry out shifts and the establishment of teams always with the same group of employees.
- Staff with reduced timetable to half day, whenever is possible.
- Remote work whenever possible.
- Daily temperature measurement and record by the team.
- Reduction in the number of employees per area.
9. SUPPLIERS AND EXTERNAL SERVICES
- Suppliers with “Clean & Safe” seal are preferred.
- Suppliers have a prevention and contingency plan.
- Security procedures and treatment of all good deliveries.
- All non-essential external services temporarily suspended.